Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Twitter/Facebook Lunch

Another  blog for Frogpondsrock 's Sunday Selections! Go and check out hers and all the others linked there!


Last year I was lucky enough to be invited to a small gathering of twitter & facebook folks for Easter lunch by Stephen Estcourt. Having had a great time and meeting wonderful people, I couldn't help but jump at the opportunity to go again.


This year lunch was to be at The Source restaurant at MONA in Hobart. The Museum of Old and New Art is a recent addition to Hobart, and has been drawing huge crowds. Admission is free!  Details on The Source, and MONA, can be found here.  


The day started off with a brief look around MONA, before heading off for lunch. The food was extraordinary, and so too were the drinks selected by Stephen to complement the meals.





















2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the richness of that chocolate dessert and the yumminess of the cheese. Thanks Marc, it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that food looks ... interesting. I will have to believe you that it was good though. I love my food, don't get me wrong, but some of the things they do with it these days (yes, I'm 36 and sound like a grandma!), I just don't know ....

    Perhaps I should find someone to sponsor me on a trip to Tassie to try it and change my mind? ;)

    ReplyDelete