Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Favourite photos from Malaysia/Vietnam/Cambodia trip

Another  blog for Frogpondsrock 's Sunday Selections! Go and check out hers and all the others linked there!


I have posted a few photos from my recent trip to Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia, but I thought it would be nice to do a post of my favourite photos. Some I may have posted before, some not. I will let the photos speak for themselves. Some might just be included to make you hungry though!





















9 comments:

  1. Love the monkey :D

    For some reason I'm feeling a little hungry now. Might go find myself a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors of the woman in the doorway... and yes I'm hungry now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the chicken skewers.
    Mmmm, chicken....
    Love the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like some of the earlier shots, they just seem to capture real people and real life, something most people don't try to capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Lucky I've just had lunch, those food photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pleased I had lunch first :) I do like the black and white of the girl in the boat and the woman sitting in the blue doorway. Lovely photos Marc, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one with the blue doors stands out for me - such a beautiful shot! I also like the ones in B&W with the bikes, which seem to suit monotone ... but the food does nothing for me. I'm allergic to fish, so it just makes me want to run away!

    ReplyDelete